Let us make you the priority
We offer discreet professional Pest Control to suit your needs. Our current priority customers are from a wide range of both commercial and domestic settings in the North West, taking the worry and stress that pest infestations can cause away from business owners, managers and proprietors.
As a family business ourselves we understand the pressures and constraints that local businesses are under. For over 40 years we have worked with companies in the North West and are extremely proud to be recommended by our customers.
Pests have the potential to contaminate the workplace, spread disease, damage products, foodstuffs and property, and even ruin your reputation leading to loss of business and even prosecution. If you have a pest problem, you're responsible for a site that attracts pests. It's essential that you put the right provisions in place to protect you and your customers.
Sadly we have seen businesses fail when pest control has not been seen as a preventative responsibility and instead merely waiting for issues to occur and reacting. However your reputation and business may never recover from a customer seeing a rodent in your premises. Prosecutions and fines for pest-infested premises attract media attention to your business. The loss of consumer confidence may ultimately force closure.
As a BPCA member we will:
1. Adhere to our industry Codes of Best Practice
2. Include detailed advice on pest prevention measures
3. Provide comprehensive reporting systems covering all treatment aspects
4. Meet legal and ‘due diligence’ requirements, comply with legislation and avoid possible prosecution
5. Be safe, ensuring staff, customers and members of the public are protected through RISK and COSHH assessments
6. Be carried out by a suitably trained and qualified expert committed to Continuing Professional Development (CPD).
Should you need any assistance, whether on a one off basis or when you recognise that you need support for your business year round, don't hesitate to enquire and we will meet with you to understand your needs and how we may be able to assist you and make you our priority.
Are you a Food Business Operator? If so let us explain how our Priority Service will help you get and keep a level 5 Rating Score
It is designed to;
• be clear and easy to understand by consumers
• give businesses recognition and an incentive to improve hygiene standards
• be fair to businesses
• be simple and practical to operate by local authorities.
Many types of businesses are given a rating including;
Restaurants, takeaways, cafés, sandwich shops, pubs, hotels, supermarkets and other retail food outlets, and any other business where consumers can eat or buy food
At inspection, scores are given for three areas
1. Hygiene, how hygienically the food is handled
2. Structure, the condition of the structure of the premises
3. Management, how the business manages and records what it does to make sure food is safe.
The scores are then converted to a food hygiene rating.
Having a Pest Control solution in place and as a result no pests, plays a big part of forming a Food Safety Officers view on your premises. This, cleansing, your records, and the training of your staff contributes to all of these areas. As a result of Local Authority cuts Food Safety Officers are not able to afford the time it can take to guide and lead you through the rules and regulations and are often forced to take legal action at the earliest opportunity.
Our experience in working for businesses in this area from all levels, in partnership with Food Safety Officers means that we are ideally placed to give you advice as to what steps you need to take to improve your score.